I was smiling at the lady behind mommy!
Well we went to the zoo today with Chandler and spent some time in Hermann Park. We had so much fun. It was great and Chandler enjoyed the people more than the animals. We thought about riding the train but figured we would wait till he is older. WE definetly plan to go back and next time we went to take a picnic, go paddleboat riding, ride the train and just hang out. After the zoo we headed over to Brett's apartment and had dinner at the Olive Garden with them. It was some GOOD food after our long day at the zoo. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
sigh...we still haven't taken maddie to the zoo. First i saw caroline's pics of the zoo and now yours. I need to take her lol. :)
Really cute pictures of chandler! I love his outfit!
Post a Comment