Well we had a pretty busy week this week. We are still trying new recipes in our biggest loser cookbook and found out that we LOVE chicken curry and brown rice. Keith and I have been steadily working out everyday. So here is how our week went:
Monday: We cooked open faced burritos. I had my RCIA class and chandler and daddy stayed home and had a blast apparently. I enjoyed my class and am ready to get going again and get through with it. Got home had a glass of wine and watched One tree hill.
Tuesday: I cooked beef stew and umm was it good. I had a turbo kick class that Kristy wanted me to go to and it kicked my butt. I knew I was going to be sore the next day.
Wednesday: Me and Chandler hung out and had a good time no shows on tv and nothing to do but play and boy does he like to play.
Thursday: We were getting close to the end of the week so we drank a bottle of wine. LOL Mental health.
Friday: WE had manners banquet at school and I wore a dress first time for everything. Chandler took a 30 minute nap at home at 4:00 in his own bed!!! I was so excited. He takes a 1 1/2 nap in the morning at the sitters in a crib and then a 30 minute nap in the afternoon. So I was so excited when he hadnt taken one yet and he took one for us. He just loves it there with the other kids. Blake and Rachel are his new friends. Keith laughs every morning when he takes Chandler in and the run up to him and just watch. Chandler is eating a rotation of green beans, peas, and carrots. He loves all of them! He will eat squash next. NO sweets yet, we want him to eat his veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment