Saturday, January 10, 2009
Sitter
Well Chandler spent his first week at the sitter and I spent my first week of the new year back at school. We both had a great week. I feel great! Joni is the name of Chandler's sitter and she is doing a great job. She keeps two other babies during the day her own and a lady i work with. The other two are a year older than Chandler and him being around them has been great! He is sitting up better and being more independent. If we leave a room he doesnt start screaming. He is such a big boy now! Keith and I have been working our way through the biggest loser cookbook and having so much fun doing it. The book is really great and a healthier alternative to the junk we use to eat. We have also been working out everyday and it is really paying off we have so much more energy. Nana and Papa came up today to visit Chandler and she said she's ready to keep him again so I guess Keith and I are going to have to plan a night out soon! We are super busy this month so we will keep yall updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im glad its working out! he will have new friends to play with now! :)
Post a Comment