After My Bath
Holding his own bottle so proud of him!
Helping dad type

Eating my carrots
Holding my own bottle!This is going to be a long one! Two weeks worth
Well we had good weekend. On saturday Chandler slept in till 9 am WOOHOO! He is usually up at 7 am. We were excited! WE had a long day of doing nothing but sleeping and laying around the house just like it should be on the weekends.
Sunday we had a great day Keith went to play golf with brett and becca, chandler and I went to body works 2. Seeing the differences in peoples bodies was enlightening. When we saw the obese person compared to a person of the right weight it was super scary. needless to say all the more reason for us to be eating better and working out.
I had Monday off so me and chandler have had fun. He is on his second nap today in his crib. The first one only last about 30 minutes but oh well. I am just happy he is actually napping in there. He loves his jump and go and thinks he is the best jumper in the world. We are constantly working on the crawling thing and I know we will be there soon! It is so exciting.
I also had Friday off so I got double time with Chandler this week. We went to the orthopedic surgerion and we NEVER have to go again. He is foot is A ok! We are so happy! The other good news is our big boy is 20 lbs now. He is definelty a big boy!
We have been playing in our jumper all week and he loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment