Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Exciting Day
So went to work as normal and I have been a little sick. I thought nothing to bad. However, I did know their was fluid in the my ears and i was hoping it would just go away with the allergies. Well the ladies finally talked me into at least going to see the school nurse and she adviced me to see a doctor ASAP. To put it in her words" It looks painful, there is no way that doesnt hurt. Your eardrum is about to rupture." So I head out early at 2:00 to go to the emergency care clinic and cheap emergency room with less of a wait. Anyways, I get in and the doctor says I cant feel the pain cause of all the congestion in the face. The proceeds to talk about the bigger problem which is my lungs. So i end up with a steriod shot and a breathing treatment before leaving. Along with a list of medicines to get filled: a anitbotic, a inhaler ( which I have never had before), and a nasal spray. WOW!!! I thought it wasnt that bad! So we are taking Chandler back tomorrow for his revisit on the allergies. I hope he isnt as bad off as I was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment