Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chandler is so funny!

Ok so this has turned into a Keith and I blog lately so now I have to put stuff up of Chandler. He has recently become more advanced in the crawling department and get on all fours and crawl backwards or rock. Not forward yet but we are learning. YEAH!!!









On another not he has discovered all the toys in the bathtub. We usually just put one or two in his rubber ducky to play with. Now he knows where all the others are held and this is danger in the bathtub!!!!!


The look of "But I didnt do it!!!"""

On a good note we are thinking about taking him to the drive in movies in Hockley this Saturday for a movie.

Keith and I have set a date for our private family only catholic wedding. YEAH now I have to look for a dress!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i love how chandler found the toys. thats so funny!

Caroline McClosky said...

OH! I am so excited for y'all to get married in the Catholic Church! What a blessing! When is the date?
And Chandler is getting to be a big boy! I can't wait to see him at the next playdate!