


Then the weekend of the 21st we went and visited with Robby and Amanda at their house in Katy and had some delicious hamburgers. Chandler enjoyed some bonding time with Madison, little did we know it would blossom into more the next weekend. They had so much fun and so did we!
already trying to show off his belly to the ladies!!


We finished out that day doing some shopping and on Sunday Keith went to play golf and Chandler and I went to go do some more shopping. In turn, I made a great deal on a table and made Keith go back on Monday with me to close the deal. By Friday our new table was in our dining room and I LOVE IT!!!!!

This last weekend we had friends over for a play date on Saturday. Noah, Chandler, Madison, Griffin, and Ian had a blast together. This is when Chandler and Madison's relationship grew!!! So first we put them in order from age oldest to youngest. Then Chandler starts to try to eat Madison's bow in her hair, which looks like he is trying to kiss her. Then he grabs her hand and very sly about chewing on it. Then he goes for the ear LOL!!! He is a true ladies man already! We are going to have to watch him when he grows up!




So to finish out the weekend on Sunday I made diaper wipe cases for Chandler. I think they turned out pretty good for the first time!



already trying to show off his belly to the ladies!!

We finished out that day doing some shopping and on Sunday Keith went to play golf and Chandler and I went to go do some more shopping. In turn, I made a great deal on a table and made Keith go back on Monday with me to close the deal. By Friday our new table was in our dining room and I LOVE IT!!!!!

This last weekend we had friends over for a play date on Saturday. Noah, Chandler, Madison, Griffin, and Ian had a blast together. This is when Chandler and Madison's relationship grew!!! So first we put them in order from age oldest to youngest. Then Chandler starts to try to eat Madison's bow in her hair, which looks like he is trying to kiss her. Then he grabs her hand and very sly about chewing on it. Then he goes for the ear LOL!!! He is a true ladies man already! We are going to have to watch him when he grows up!




So to finish out the weekend on Sunday I made diaper wipe cases for Chandler. I think they turned out pretty good for the first time!



1 comment:
i love your story of madison and chandler. we are going to have to watch them when they are older!!
Post a Comment