Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last week of school till after Jan.!!

Well we had a awesome week! Grandpa came up and stayed with Chandler on Monday and Tuesday. Boy, did Chandler wear him out! LOL! Then on Wednesday I had a half day for my Christmas gift so daddy did morning duty and did afternoon. We meet Nana in Pearland and did some shopping. First at Macy's, then old Navy, and finally carter's we are trying to find Chandler a real jacket not just a wind breaker and I ended up ordering one online and it has already shipped should be here by Christmas. We also ate at On the Border Yummy! On I forgot on Monday night I had my Rite of Welcoming into the Catholic Church and Kristy was there as my sponser. It is good to have great friends like her. So Chandler stayed with Nana on Wendesday night and Thursday during the day. Which he loved because he loves his Nana! I slept from 7 pm till 6 am I guess I didnt realize how tired I truly was. So we picked him up Thursday night in Pearland again but this time at bass pro shops. That store is amazing! We got to do some Christmas Shopping and then went to Red Robbins to eat! Friday daddy and Chandler went shopping all day for Christmas and didnt buy a thing! LOL!!! When mommy got home from work we cleaned house and I repainted the office and we rearranged the furniture! It make the room look so much BIGGER! We are going to the dining room next after we get our table! So today we are going Christmas shopping oh yeah! WE are so proud that Chandler made it 5 weeks with mommy being at work and hasnt been to a sitter yet!He starts on January 5th and will be 5 months old by then YEAH!!!!

No comments: