Mommy and Daddy wrote Chandlers name in the snow!
Chandler was watching the snow when it first started!
WOW that is cool!

UMM green beans

These are so good I got them all over me
This week has definelty been kinda crazy! We attended mass Monday as a family for the immaculate conception. After that on Tuesday we were busy getting things ready for Christmas. Wednesday it snowed and Chandler enjoyed his first snow from the comfort of our home. Mommy wouldnt let anyone take him outside it was just to cold. We finally got over his last cold and I didnt want the cycle to begin again. He has been eating green beans for a while now and loves them. He is also cutting teeth bad! WE had to find some baby orajel for him cause he was crying alot which is so unlike him! WE were truly blessed with our son! Keith's dad is coming to stay with Chandler on Monday and Tuesday of next week. We are so lucky to not have to take him to the sitter yet! I am sure he is going to love Joni though when he starts in January. I am so looking forward to the christmas holidays starting next Friday they cant come fast enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment