Monday, December 29, 2008

Friday the 26th

Chandler and Landon sitting in Grandpa Curt's Chair! Playing on the floor at Grandpa Curt's


Cousin's on Christmas

Well Friday was aunt Kristen's Birthday and we had Christmas with Keith's Dad. We started off the day at 6:00 am and daddy got up with him this morning and at about 10:00 mommy got up and daddy took a nap we knew it was going to be a long night so we needed as much sleep as possible. We filled the day running errands we had to get BJ's gift and the white elephant gifts for Saturday along with getting some things we forgot at home. When we were done running errands we got home just in time to help make some food. We were going to have enchiladas, quesadillas, rice, beans, and a banana split cheesecake which i made. Kristen and BJ made jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. The food was great. We did gifts and chandler ended up with anther $100 savings bond, baby enstein dvd, a tool box, some socks, baby enstien cd, and I am sure I am forgetting more. After all the excitement and eating Chandler went to bed at 8:00 which gave mommy and daddy time to play Oh Hell and relax a little. I was to busy to take pictures at this christmas so I will have to get some from his aunt kristen.

No comments: