Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FIRST BOWL OF CEREAL

I am learning but I dont know!
Umm yummy and messy!

I am going to get it daddy even if you dont give it to me!



Yeah!!! Cereal


I am such a good eater, that why I weigh 17 and 1/2 lbs at almost 4 months!




Well we had to go to the doctor yesterday, Chandler has a cold. He was up coughing for the last two nights and was having a hard time not being able to breathe through his nose. He weighed in at 17 lbs and 8 ozs. and they doctor commented on how his 7 month old barely weighs that. Chandler is a big boy so what! After listening to him breathe he decided to give him a decogistant even though he was 6 months old but because he fit the weight requirements of a 6 month old. We discussed how much he is eating and his habits and he told us to try cereal and that if didnt want and gauged or turned away to wait but if he was ready then to start. WELL boy was he ready. He was so good at him and I guess has been practing while watching mommy and daddy eating. It was fun to watch him move it around in his mouth and explore. Keith fed him and got a kick out of it. Here are some pictures of his first cereal bowl and then next week he said we can start veggies....

No comments: