


Well Chandler is still asleep I figured I catch everyone up on the past 2 weeks. Well I went back to work and boy has it been busy! I am doing my RCIA and am getting welcomed on December 15th. School has been great and the kids are really good this year! I am excited about finishing up the year and seeing them grow. Chandler has been staying with NaNa during the day and is loving it. After January he will go with his sitter Joni. Keith and I are ready to get married again our convalidation process through the church is done. We scored great on our test and only had to visit with the priest twice!!! We are thinking about doing it on our anniversary so that we can do it as a anniversary gift! We will see!
Chandler went to the mall this past weekend and saw Santa. He did so good and laughed at Santa alot! The ladies taking the pictures took forever and we were sure after the first few minutes he was going to get fussy but he didn't!
Thursday we also went and took our second set of professional pictures for our Christmas cards. Well the are not Christmassy but we wanted them to memorable not only for Christmas. We did wear red though! We took them at Minute Maid Park all around the exterior. It was so much fun! We used Ashley Allen Photography from Katy. She is a great lady and we had so much fun. I will let yall know when are sneak peek is up to see.
Well I think I am all caught up, I will post more after Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment