Well I am back! LOL Sorry it took so long! Let's start with Chandler's birth! Well it happened July 31st at 1:12 or 1:13. I went into the hospital on the 30th at around 9 they were busy so I had to come back at 11:00 great! I got checked in and ready to go ivy's and blood pressure as well as those belt things. I had to take two doses of medicine to help me dilate I was still at a 1. Even better I thought. Well by 8 am I was a 4-5 and he broke my water and promised I would have this baby at noon.
At 8 is when the contractions start and by 9 or 10 I had my epidural and then they started the pitocin. By 12 I was ready to push by Dr. Fuer was in a emergency c-section so they told me to wait which would have been fine except that is when my epi stopped working and I was clicking the button for more and more. By 12:15 he was back and ready to go so was I an hour later Chandler decided to appear. Man was is it weird watching them transform my bed in to a laboring table. He came out health and screaming. Weighing 7lbs and 9 ozs. We had to stay until Sunday cause mommy had some comp
lications afterwards but we were all ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment