Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Redecorating

We are still changing and adding things as we go. We want to take down the shelves next to the tv, too. We are looking for just the right thing to go there. I love redoing things in the house and moving things around so much fun!!!!


Moved our cross wall around and added the clock from the living room.
This is in the hallway going to the guest bedroom




In our entry way


I used to have a whole bunch of frogs up there now we are going for simple

























My favorite thing I bought from hobby lobby









Keith's degree ( We have been waiting for 3 years for this thing!!!!) He forgot to return a book before graduation so we had to pay the fine first.









A Christmas Gift










We changed up the back wall in the living room to start with. This is the final product.



No comments: