Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Childrens

Ok, So I never finished the blog about the Children's Musuem. It was our first time to go and we had so much fun. We are excited to go back soon. We have even debated on having Chandler's 2nd birthday there. On top of everything else we have been really busy the last two weekends, so for our three day weekend we stayed home which in turn meant a lot of watching Cars. It is Chandler's fav. movie. Thanks MIMI!!! He copies the Mack truck and makes faces now like sticking out his tongue, it is adorable! We also have some new words: PAPA, Elmo(Mo), and Mic Mouse. He is growing up so fast. We had to go to the doctor on Sunday. Thank goodness, for our clinic being open on weekends. Texas Children's ROCKS! He has a sinus infection, ear infections that never went away, and excema has returned. Our plans for the weekend our time out of the house.... drive in movie and going to the lake to see the ducks.

I'm ready to go mommy I even grabbed your purse. Black mail for later in life.

He loved the truck. I didnt think we were ever going to get him away from it.

















Hello, Dada















My boys walking to the car.


















Chandler loves his momma.










No comments: