Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally to Blog Again
















So lets start off with Chandler. He still has NO teeth that have come through. You can see the bottom to and the gums are all white but they still havent come through. He says four words: Momma, Dadda, Ra Ra, and Ba Ba. He is so smart. He is now pulling up but really likes to just be on his knees cause then he can see everything. We have recently put out his crawl and cruise that he got for christmas and will spend hours in front of it dancing and putting the balls in all the holes. He also makes the boat sound with his mouth and will try to give you rasberries. TOO CUTE!! We are lowering his bed down tomorrow. He is still sleeping through the night! WE are so blessed by that. There is nothing like a good nights sleep. He is feeding himself with the puffs. LOVES to listen to the phone ring and then is done with it. Even though he is crawling and we are constantly chasing him, he still doesnt get into things he is not supposed to. He is so well mannered we get compliments on it all the time when we are out to eat.

Now to Keith and I. We are booking our cruise to the Bahamas this weekend. I am so counting the days till the school year is over. I am taking a boot camp with a personal trainer and am loving it. 3d training look them up Trevor is the sh*t and will work you out. There are about 8 ladies at work that are doing it with me and it is great. I am taking my special education certification test on June 15th and am looking forward to what next year is going to hold. We are still unsure on numbers from the district for funding so I MAY be the special education teacher in the coteach or will stay as the regular education teacher in the coteach. Either way I love my job!!! I got a 3 year contract with the district and look forward to the next three years at Lakeland my home. I planning on trying to start my masters in august or sooner. Well and Keiths job is great TCM takes care of us.










WE recently got married in the Catholic Church and got flooded in there. It was amazing and so much fun to share that special gift of marriage twice with the same person. I am finishing up my adult faith formation classes and will hopefully be done by this summer.

No comments: