Christmas at Nana and Papa's was a blast. Chandler finally realized how to open the presents and that their were things inside like toys!!!!! Aunt Neen and Uncle Scott bought him a ride on choo choo train with tracks. Which he LOVES!!! He also got a thomas set, lots of thomas clothes, two new trains, and multiple dvds to watch. Mommy got a shark vac to steam mop and I have been cleaning with it all day! HAHA, keith said he would even mop if he could use it. Chandler is napping and we are getting ready to make cookies for santa tonight, homemade pizza for dinner, and then its pajamas and polar express time. I can't wait to see his face in the morning when he gets to open all the presents. Here is a glimpse into our first christmas celebration for 2010.

I posted two days in a row silver star for me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment