Well, I promised more post.... We finally have high speed internet up and working again and NO comcast. Yeah!!!!
I had a great birthday weekend and Keith and Chandler got me the best present ever. I even got to pick out my christmas present and am anxiously awaiting to use it. I got a Nikon D40.... I have already been looking accessories to ask for for Christmas.
We also joined a gym YEAH and instantly started working out in it today. I also used my birthday money to buy a heart rate monitor watch. I will up grade later if I like this one, it is nothing snazzy.
I also finished my 2nd class and am awaiting my grade. I got an A in the last one and right now have a 90 it all depends on that stinking final, whether I will have an A or a B.
Also, i need to find a easy photo editor program any suggestions?
1 comment:
ooooh!!! you'll love the nikon! i have the d70! check out houston camera exchange for lenses and flashes! i'm so excited for you - having a great camera is wonderful in capturing your little ones life!
Post a Comment