Sunday, July 26, 2009

5 days and counting

Well I think we are all set! Chandler's first birthday pictures are done so Nana is picking them up today! Thank goodness we dont have to drive down there! I am taking Chandler to the babysitter tomorrow to prepare for this week. I still need to clean Chandler's room and the bathroom! I have been lucky and have managed to keep the rest of the house spotless. We have everything ready for Chandler's party we just need to get some grub!!! Nana and Papa are bringing up the tent for the backyard which will cover the whole thing YEAH lots of shade, the pictures, and the cake on Friday! We will have to mow again on Friday, since we mowed today. Then we will be set to go on Saturday! Just set up the tents, and then the water park for the kiddos. We can't wait to see everyone! When even have a very special guest all the way from Germany! If you haven't let us know by know if your coming please do so! Also, for those interested after 4 we are going to be enjoying the adult company for anyone that wants to stay and party the night away! We are even trying to talk Uncle Zo into bringing some special Tea!!!!

1 comment:

robby & amanda said...

only a couple more days!! We are excited to be there for chandler's birthday!

see y'all saturday!