Wednesday, June 17, 2009

excited about chandler first birthday!

We are so excited about Chandlers first birthday! It is going to be a huge celebration! It is still about 45 days away but we are excited! We have the cake ordered, are ordering the invitations soon but have choosen them, and I have made pictures frames for each family and we will be putting on of his first birthday pictures in there. We take those on July 9th! So here are some of the things I have ready!





Model of his cake of couse it will say Chandler and be a little bigger!
His invitations we will be ordering with one of his 1st birthday picture instead of that one!
The photo frames I made every family!

We also have a huge list of things we are getting him for his birthday they are all outdoor equipment: a swing and slide set, a peek a boo tunnel, a wagon like he has at nana's and papa's, and a sand and water table!

1 comment:

Caroline McClosky said...

aww, looks like everything's coming along great! you're very creative!