Monday, February 2, 2009
Great Weekend
So Keith and I had the house all to ourselves this weekend. Chandler went and stayed with nana. So on Saturday of course we slept in and then cleaned house. After that I went on my nine mile walk to jump start my Avon walk for breast cancer. It was so much fun! I enjoyed every minute of it. We finished the day with dinner and a movie to celebrate his bday early. Oh he also got a blackberry which is way to complicated for me to understand!!!! Then on Sunday we went to 11 oclock mass and it was very different without Chandler with us. After mass we headed to sweeny to pick up the big boy. Nana and Papa also bought him a new bathtub which he absolutely loves. He has learned how to really splash now. We have a busy week I have to walk a total of 28 miles 9 one day, 7 another and then 11 on saturday. Chandler has his 6 month appointment with shots...which i hate! I have a field trip this week at school and then we have a wedding this weekend. I will post pictures of Chandlers new tub and from his shots when we get there. HOPEFULLY we will have some teeth this month!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment